1988 Lakeshore Rd, Sarnia Ontario
$1,199,900 - Sold
Towering old growth oaks adorn this charming estate sized property. Located in beautiful Sarnia, Ontario. Situated perfectly just seconds from the `Howard Watson nature trail`, fantastic golf courses & top tier schooling. This is a rare opportunity to own one of the only 150` parcels in Sarnia. Jaw dropping beauty & unsurpassed enjoyment of owning a true piece of local paradise. The lush sandy beach is huge, protected by a steel seawall with steel groins at both east & west boundaries. The home could make a perfect weekend getaway. Double attached garage, lake views from most of the home, forced air heat. The massive grounds are perfect for large family gatherings or just separating yourself from the every day stresses without leaving the convenience of being in a city. Your friends & family won`t want to leave your beachfront oasis. Properties like this rarely change hands; don`t miss your chance to own such a rare parcel.
- Property Type:Residential
- Lot Size:150 X 350 IRREG.
- Water Type:Municipal, Municipal, Municipal, Municipal
- Taxes:$10,570 (2012)
- Structure Type:Single Family
- Structure Style:Bungalow, Bungalow, Bungalow, Bungalow
- Heating Type:Central Air, Central Air, Central Air, Central Air, Forced Air, Forced Air, Forced Air, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Natural Gas, Natural Gas, Natural Gas
- Exterior Type:Wood, Wood, Wood, Wood